Real expertise is getting tougher and tougher to discover, particularly as hiring these with distinctive digital skills turns into extra vital to many and most firms around the globe.
We communicate to a company down underneath relationship again over 200 years with very particular job roles throughout an enormous nation. Quila Israelson is the Employer Branding Manager at Australia Post, and on this episode, she shares how they go about attracting and retaining expertise with employer model.
Have a hear to the interview beneath, maintain studying for a abstract and make sure to subscribe to the Employer Branding Podcast.
Listen on iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play or SoundCloud.
In this episode you’ll study:
- About Australia Post’s firm tradition
- The varied expertise challenges the corporate face each day
- How employer branding helps deal with these expertise challenges via what they name ‘Service Concepts’ and ‘Job Families’.
- Why Australia has 9 EVP’s!
- Why their profession website is their finest supply of rent
- Why emphasize NPS metrics when measuring their employer model
- Why it takes a village to actually implement your employer model
- What Quila’s finest 2 suggestions are for employer model managers on the market
- How Deloitte’s employer model evokes Quila
- Why a serious deal with worker and candidate expertise is subsequent in line for Australia Post
Connect with Quila on LinkedIn.